Rajasthan Rajshri Yojana 2023
Posted by | vivek
Rajasthan Rajshri Yojana 2023 – The Rajshree Yojana Online Form for 2024 Registration/Application is now accessible here. The 2023 Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana is a program initiated by the Rajasthan state government, led by the current chief minister. Similar to initiatives in other states aimed at empowering girl children, the government of Rajasthan is introducing this new program in its region.
Rajasthan Rajshri Yojana 2023
The Rajasthan government has introduced the CM Rajshri Yojana, which essentially operates as a scholarship program. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial aid to girl children, ensuring they receive support for their education up to the 12th grade. To facilitate this, the government has launched the Rajshree Yojana Scheme, which offers financial assistance to girls residing in Rajasthan. The primary objective of this initiative is to encourage the birth and education of daughters, ultimately empowering them.
Rajshree Yojana Rajasthan Online Application Form 2023 Eligibility
Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojna 2023 Apply Online @wcd.rajasthan.gov.in The sole purpose behind the launch of this scheme is to elevate the status of girl children in the state, eradicate the perception of girls as liabilities, and provide educational support to prevent the practice of female infanticide.
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana|
|Announced by||Rajasthan State Government|
|Department||Women and child Development Department, Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Girls of the Rajasthan state|
|Benefit||Provide financial assistance of rupees 50,000/- to the girlchild for their better future|
|Objective||To Promote the Education of Girl Child, To reduce the girl child feticide and for the growth of girls in evert field|
The application process for the scheme involves several steps:
1. First, applicants are required to reach out to government hospitals.
2. Next, the applicant must get in touch with the relevant health officer in their respective district or taluka within Rajasthan.
3. Finally, the applicant needs to contact the Collector’s Office, Zilla Parishad, Gram Panchayat, or the Health and Education Officer to proceed further with the application process.
To apply online for the scheme, you will need the following important documents:
- Aadhar card
- Bhamashah Card
- Residential proof
- Birth certificate of the female child
- Passport size photo
- Bank account statement
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana:
- The first two installments of the Rajshree scheme are available to girls born in government hospitals and private medical institutions registered with Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY).
- Parents of eligible girls will receive both of these installments, even if the third child is a girl. However, they will not be eligible for further installments under the scheme.
- The financial assistance is directly deposited into the family’s bank account. To receive these benefits, it is mandatory for the family to possess a Bhamashah card.
If you have any question, please write below.